Equine Magnetix would like to welcome you to our new website and first blog post!
It went so smoothly…
Today we launched the new website and we couldn’t quite believe how well it went. Since we started the business back in 2011 our first website served us very well. But as with everything, things move on, technology improves and we wanted to give our customers a better experience.
Meet our model…
The first thing we have to do is introduce you to our website star – Manolito. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and a super model.
He’s a 14 year old Oldenburg gelding originally from Germany and a talented eventer and affiliated dressage horse.
Mani’s owner Emma Rarity from Rarity Equestrian competes Mani at British Eventing CCI* and BD at Elementary level.
So what’s new on the website?
- We hope you’ll find the layout much easier to navigate and we can add lots of different images which will be great for showing different angles of the products and zoom in shots.
- It’s a mobile friendly website so you can find out information on the move and order products with ease.
- We have an integrated blog so we’ll be posting regularly on subjects relating to you and your horse.
- Every product has a review section which helps to spread the word. We’re already sharing stories on Facebook and we’ll start tweeting soon. So many horses and dogs are benefiting from Magnetic Therapy, we just want people to know the difference it can make!
- We’re offering a full range of delivery services to meet each customer’s needs including Special Delivery if you require a product urgently.
What’s next on the agenda?
Over the next few months we’ll be working very hard behind the scenes on both Equine and Canine Magnetix to add more features to these websites. It’s really is exciting!
Your feedback matters!
It’s really important to us. So whether it’s feedback on our products, service or about the new website, we’d really love to hear from you. Why not leave a comment on this blog? You can also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 589 119.
Until next time!
Equine & Canine Magnetix